The Glenview Park District is pleased to offer gift cards, available in denominations from $5-$400, that can be used at any Glenview Park District facility or toward the purchase of any program or event.
Our gift card is cash on a card, in any amount you choose, that lets the recipient choose the fun they want!
What a great way to treat that special someone to…
- A relaxing day at any one of Glenview’s three award-winning pools
- A few challenging rounds of golf at Glenview Park Golf Club or Glenview Prairie Club
- An energizing Zumba Class at Park Center Health and Fitness
- Tennis classes at Glenview Tennis Club
- A juicy burger and dessert at The Cafe
- A new hobby with a ceramics or dance class
The Glenview Park District gift card is available for purchase at all Glenview Park District facilities and is a great gift idea for teachers, kids, moms & dads, or that “hard to buy for” friend or relative. Buy a stack of cards to keep at home for last minute kid birthday gifts.
Glenview Park District gift cards may be used at any Glenview Park District facility, program or event that accepts credit cards including program registration at glenviewparks.org but cannot be redeemed for cash or replaced if lost or stolen. Cards may be purchased at any Glenview Park District facility that accepts credit cards in a minimum amount of $5 and a maximum amount of $400. Card’s value is valid for 60 months from date of purchase.