|Address:||2400 Chestnut Ave
Glenview, IL 60026
Stay active all year round! Get some of your friends and head on over to one of the Glenview Park District’s open gyms at Park Center for some basketball action on the days and hours listed below.
- Payable at door, cash or pass cards only
- Free for Park Center Health & Fitness Members
- $5 for residents (proof of residency required)
- $8 for nonresidents
- Purchase at Park Center’s front desk. Expire 12 months from purchase date.
- 10-Visit Pass: $35 ($3.50/visit) residents only
- 20-Visit Pass: $60 ($3.00/visit) residents only
Bring your own ball. Monthly schedules for open gym will be available at the Park Center gym desk and front desk.
No fighting, abusive/offensive language will be tolerated. Violation of policy will result in loss of gym privileges. Please respect the facility and those who visit.
Click here for a printable Open Gym Schedule for April.
|Open Gym at Park Center|
|Grades 3-8||Monday & Tuesday, 4-6 pm|
ages 18 & up
|Monday 7 pm-10 pm|
& Adult only
|Thursday 7-10 pm (High School ID required)|