|Address:||2400 Chestnut Ave Glenview, IL 60026|
Stay active all year round! Get some of your friends and head on over to one of the Glenview Park District’s open gyms at Park Center for some basketball action on the days and hours listed below.
- Payable at door, cash or pass cards only
- Free for Park Center Health & Fitness Members
- $5 for residents (proof of residency required)
- $8 for nonresidents
- Purchase at Park Center’s front desk. Expire 12 months from purchase date.
- 10-Visit Pass: $35 ($3.50/visit) residents only
- 20-Visit Pass: $60 ($3.00/visit) residents only
Bring your own ball. Monthly schedules for open gym will be available at the Park Center gym desk and front desk. No fighting, abusive/offensive language will be tolerated. Violation of policy will result in loss of gym privileges. Please respect the facility and those who visit.
Click here for a printable Open Gym Schedule for March
*Please note: Monday open gym will resume the week of 4/6
NEW! Pickleball Open Gym
Please join us for open gym pickleball! 2 courts will be set up for open play each day. Beginners are welcome! LOCATION: PARK CENTER, 2400 CHESTNUT AVENUE $5 R / $6 NR
|DAYS: THURSDAY TIME: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
NOTE: THERE IS NO CLASS 11/27, 12/25, 1/1
|DAYS: TUESDAY TIME: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM