Splash Landings Aquatic Center
|Address:||2400 Chestnut Ave, Glenview, IL 60026|
Splash Landings Indoor Aquatic Center
Looking for a splashy holiday gift?
Check out the Splash Landings Swim Package!
On sale at the pool desk starting 12/1/2014
Welcome to the North Shore’s Most Popular Indoor Water Park!
No matter what the season, there’s always plenty of water fun at Splash Landings, the Glenview Park District’s four-pool indoor aquatic center. Voted the North Shore’s best water park by readers of North Shore Magazine, at Splash Landings, you can:
- Bring the whole family to enjoy the Splash Landings Play Pool, sloping from zero depth to 3 ½ feet with an air traffic control tower-themed waterslide and interactive water play features
- Keep fit by swimming laps in the Splash Landings Lap Pool, a six-lane, twenty-five yard lap pool ranging from 3 ½ to 5 feet deep
- Soak the stress of the day away in the Splash Landings Whirlpool
- Receive physical therapy or just relax in the soothing warm water of the Splash Landings Therapy Pool
Splash Landings also features:
- A Family Changing Room,
- Wiggles and Giggles Childcare Service for dropping off little ones if you want some time to yourself in the pool
- An Aqua Shop which sells goggles, swim diapers, and noodles.
Splash Landings is open year round with Family Swim and Designated Lap Swim Hours and also offers an extensive program of swimming lessons for all ages through our Starfish Swim School. Don’t wait another minute. Grab the kids and head on over to Splash Landings where the water is always fine.
Be Pool Smart & Stay Safe
The Glenview Park District would like to remind parents and other pool patrons that you play a key role in helping us to ensure a safe and fun experience at our pools. Common factors that contribute to accidental drowning include:
- Lack of adult supervision for children
- Breath-holding contests Bobbing or wading into deeper water, then being unable to lift the mouth or nose out of the water or choking on water
- Being a non-swimmer in deep water without a life jacket
Parents and guardians should not leave children unattended, and preschool children and non-swimmers should be directly supervised–within touching distance–by a responsible adult. Our pool staff takes your family’s safety very seriously, but we can’t do it alone. Check out these safety tip videos:
The Glenview Park District has established new pool rules for all pools for 2014. Click here for a printable copy of these rules.