For your comfort and safety and the comfort and safety of others, here are the indoor track “Rules of the Road”
- Track users under the age of 11 must be directly supervised by an adult.
- Obey the posted lane directional guidelines.
- Use the proper lanes designated for Running, Jogging, or Walking.
- Change lanes with caution.
- No more than two people side-by-side in a lane.
- No beverages except water allowed on track.
- Street shoes and bare feet are not allowed on track.
- Wear appropriate athletic clothing.
- Please refrain from wearing cologne or perfume while using the track.
- No organized groups and/or teams allowed on track.
- No spectators allowed on track.
- Absolutely no spitting on track.
- No in-line skates, skateboards or strollers allowed on track.
- Put your towel in the stretching area. Do not hang towels on rails or lay them on the rack.
Thank you for your cooperation!