Youth Sports Programs
The Glenview Park District and several independent community organizations team up to offer a wide array of sports activities for youth in grades K-9.
The following programs are being offered by the park district in Spring 2014:
- Rhythmic Gymnastics
- Advanced Rhythmic Gymnastics
- Mini-Majors Baseball
- Gym & Art Combo Class
- Adult & Tot Kidnastics
- Junior Gymnastics
- Boys Pee Wee Lacrosse Clinic
- Lacrosse Clinics for Girls
- Sportskids Archery
For descriptions, times, dates and to register online for any of these programs, click on the program name above beginning February 14.
- Youth Karate
- Adult Karate
- The Brave Way Self Defense
- Tae Kwon Do – Little Ninja
- Youth Tae Kwon Do – All Belt Colors
- Young Teens & Adult Tae Kwon Do – All Belt Colors
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
For descriptions, times, dates and to register online for any of these programs, click here beginning February 14.
Drop-In Table Tennis (Grade 6-Adult)
Come to Park Center for some table tennis action! Eight tables will be set up in the gymnasium for anyone to drop in and play a pick-up game.
Where: Park Center, 2400 Chestnut Ave.
Days/Times: Wed. 6-10 pm; Sat. 4:30-8 pm Fee: $5 per visit, per person
For information on youth sports programs offered by independent community Youth Sports Organizations, click on the links below:
- Glenview Youth Baseball Learn more…
- American Youth Soccer Association (AYSO) Learn more…
- Glenview Soccer Club Learn more…
- Glenview Titans Fastpitch House League Learn more…
- Glenview Junior Titans Football Learn more…
- Volunteer Youth Sports Coaches Learn more…
- Glenview Blades Organization Learn more…
- Glenview Stars Travel Hockey Learn more…