Flick Outdoor Aquatic Center
|Address:||3600 Glenview Rd., Glenview, IL 60025|
|Hours:||Flick will be open daily beginning June 10
M-Su, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
The Water Park with Something for Everyone!
Dive into a summer of fun at the Glenview Park District’s award-winning Flick Outdoor Aquatic Center! A five-pool water park complex, with plenty of free parking, Flick has something for everyone from toddlers to teens to grandparents:
- A separate fenced-in kiddie area with junior slide and spray play features, perfect for keeping the little ones safe and happy
- A large zero-depth play pool with interactive spray play features and a tropical garden play structure, a favorite of the younger grade school crowd
- A high-energy, interactive spray play area with our custom-designed water cannon game and two giant water flume slides providing hours of fun for tweens and teens
- A diving well with two drop slides and a three meter and one meter diving board
- A 25-yard, eight-lane lap/activity pool where Mom, Dad or the grandparents can swim laps or relax in a special area reserved for adults
- Visit the Garden Grill for freshly made food for lunch, dinner, and snacks, including chicken breasts and fingers from Harrison’s Poultry Farm!
Pile the family into the car and head to Flick Aquatic Center this summer to re-discover affordable family fun.
Click here for a printable copy of Glenview Park District Pool Rules.
EB by 5/17
EB by 5/17
|Individual – One Person||$85||$98||$106||$123|
|Each Additional Family Member Must reside in same household as Individual member||$55||$68||$69||$85|
|Senior Membership – 65 or older||$75||$88||$94||$110|
› Season passes are good for both outdoor pools
|Daytime Fees (open-5 p.m.)||Res||Nonres|
|Seniors (65 and over)||$7||$13|
|Twilight Fees (5 p.m.-closing)|
*Nanny Membership – Must be employed by a family holding a 2017 outdoor pool membership. Must apply in person with employing family and provide documentation of employment. Nannies may not be counted as an additional family member. Only one nanny membership per family. A new application must be turned in each year.
Resident Guest Passes: Residents can now purchase a 5 or 10 punch guest pass for visiting family or friends. Guest passes are available for 5 punches for $40 or 10 punches for $80, available only at Park Center. Renewing guest cards can be done online or at the Park Center front desk. New guest cards are only available at the Park Center front desk. Guest passes are only valid for the current 2017 outdoor pool season and cannot be carried over to the 2018 outdoor pool season.
Outdoor Pool Closing Policy
Hot and humid one day, cold and rainy the next–Chicago’s unpredictable weather can thwart the best-laid summer plans. So before you grab your beach towels and head on over to Flick or Roosevelt Aquatic Centers, click here to check our Outdoor Pool Closing Policy and call our Outdoor Pool Information Line at 847-724-3337 or check the Rainout Line to find out if we’re open during questionable weather conditions.