Splash Landings Aquatic Center
|Address:||2400 Chestnut Ave.
Glenview, IL 60026
|⇓ See below for fees and hours|
Welcome to the North Shore’s Most Popular Indoor Water Park!
No matter what the season, there’s always plenty of water fun at Splash Landings, the Glenview Park District’s four-pool indoor aquatic center. Voted the North Shore’s best water park by readers of North Shore Magazine, at Splash Landings, you can:
- Bring the whole family to enjoy the Splash Landings Play Pool, sloping from zero-depth to 3 ½ feet with an air traffic control tower-themed waterslide and interactive water play features
- Keep fit by swimming laps in the Splash Landings Lap Pool, a six-lane, twenty-five-yard lap pool ranging from 3 ½ to 5 feet deep
- Soak the stress of the day away in the Splash Landings Whirlpool
- Receive physical therapy or just relax in the soothing warm water of the Splash Landings Therapy Pool
Splash Landings also features:
- A Family Changing Room,
- Wiggles and Giggles Childcare Service for dropping off little ones if you want some time to yourself in the pool
- An Aqua Shop which sells goggles, swim diapers, and noodles.
Splash Landings is open year round with Family Swim and Designated Lap Swim Hours and also offers an extensive program of swimming lessons for all ages through our Starfish Swim School. Don’t wait another minute. Grab the kids and head on over to Splash Landings where the water is always fine.
Click here for a printable copy of Glenview Park District Pool Rules.
- $6 Daily Admission (Children 23 mos. & younger are free)
- Splash Landings Public/Family Swim Pass (not accepted for lap swim)
|Each Add’l Family Member||$88||$110|
Splash Landings Punch Card
|15 punch card||$74 ($4.93/visit)||$90 ($6/visit)|
|25 punch card||$117 ($4.68/visit)||$146 ($5.84/visit)|
|50 punch card||$221 ($4.42/visit)||$276 ($5.52/visit)|
|Tu & Th:||11 a.m.-2 p.m., Large waterslide will not be open at this time.|
|6-8 p.m., Only Activity Pool open during this time|
|Friday:||4-8 p.m., Only Activity Pool open during this time|
|Sa & Su:||1-5 p.m.|
Children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by an adult at least 16 years of age or older. This adult must be in proper swim attire and within arm’s reach of the child at all times.
|Monday:||5:30 a.m.-7 p.m.|
|W & F:||5:30 a.m.-8 p.m.|
|Tu & Th:||5:30-11 a.m. & 6-8 p.m.|
|Sunday:||7 a.m.-1 p.m.*|
*One-three lap lanes are also available during Family Swim hours.
WARM WATER THERAPY POOL:
|M & W||Tu & Th||Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|5:30-7 a.m.||5:30-7:55 a.m.||5:30-7:55 a.m.||7-10 a.m.||7 a.m.-5 p.m.|
|11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.||6-8 p.m.||11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.||1-5 p.m.|
|6-8 p.m. *||4-8 p.m. *|
* NSSRA shares the pool Wednesday and Friday evenings.