Roosevelt Outdoor Aquatic Center
|Address:||2239 Fir St., Glenview, IL 60025|
|Hours:||Preseason hours beginning May 27:
Regular season begins June 10
Cool It at Your Neighborhood Pool
When the weather gets hot and the kids get bored, there’s nothing like a trip to the pool to cool things off! Bring the family to the Glenview Park District’s award-winning Roosevelt Outdoor Aquatic Center and let the fun begin! Roosevelt Aquatic Center is great for families with younger children but also has plenty of attractions for older children and grown-ups.
- The zero depth entry of our large play pool lets little ones test the water at their own pace.
- Our interactive “island” features waterfalls, two deep water drop slides and a three meter diving platform to keep the grade schoolers entertained
- Adults and older youngsters can get down to serious swimming in our 5 lane, 25-yard lap activity pool
- There’s plenty of space for lounging and sunning and making new friends
- Visit the Island Grill for freshly made food for lunch, dinner, and snacks, including chicken breasts and fingers from Harrison’s Poultry Farm!
Click here for a printable copy of Glenview Park District Pool Rules.
EB by 5/17
EB by 5/17
|Individual – One Person||$85||$98||$106||$123|
|Each Additional Family Member Must reside in same household as Individual member||$55||$68||$69||$85|
|Senior Membership – 65 or older||$75||$88||$94||$110|
› Season passes are good for both outdoor pools
|Daytime Fees (open-5 p.m.)||Res||Nonres|
|Seniors (65 and over)||$6||$9|
|Twilight Fees (5 p.m.-closing)|
*Nanny Membership – Must be employed by a family holding a 2017 outdoor pool membership. Must apply in person with employing family and provide documentation of employment. Nannies may not be counted as an additional family member. Only one nanny membership per family. A new application must be turned in each year.
Resident Guest Passes: Residents can now purchase a 5 or 10 punch guest pass for visiting family or friends. Guest passes are available for 5 punches for $40 or 10 punches for $80, available only at Park Center. Renewing guest cards can be done online or at the Park Center front desk. New guest cards are only available at the Park Center front desk. Guest passes are only valid for the current 2017 outdoor pool season and cannot be carried over to the 2018 outdoor pool season.
Outdoor Pool Closing Policy
Hot and humid one day, cold and rainy the next–Chicago’s unpredictable weather can thwart the best-laid summer plans. So before you grab your beach towels and head on over to Flick or Roosevelt Aquatic Centers, click here to check our Outdoor Pool Closing Policy and call our Outdoor Pool Information Line at 847-724-3337 or check the Rainout Line to find out if we’re open during questionable weather conditions.