Roosevelt Outdoor Aquatic Center
|Address:||2239 Fir St. Glenview, IL 60025|
Cool It at Your Neighborhood Pool
When the weather gets hot and the kids get bored, there’s nothing like a trip to the pool to cool things off! Bring the family to the Glenview Park District’s award-winning Roosevelt Outdoor Aquatic Center and let the fun begin! Roosevelt Aquatic Center is great for families with younger children but also has plenty of attractions for older children and grown-ups.
- The zero depth entry of our large play pool lets little ones test the water at their own pace.
- Our interactive “island” features waterfalls, two deep water drop slides and a three meter diving platform to keep the grade schoolers entertained
- Adults and older youngsters can get down to serious swimming in our 5 lane, 25-yard lap activity pool
- There’s plenty of space for lounging and sunning and making new friends
- Visit the Island Grill for freshly made food for lunch, dinner, and snacks, including chicken breasts and fingers from Harrison’s Poultry Farm!